Sunday, January 27, 2013

(sidenote)

Hello friends, readers, or anyone who has randomly stumbled upon this silly person in a red hat,

I just wanted to excuse myself for the lack of postings in the last few months.  A lot has changed since the Beret and I began our adventure in August.  The main thing is, I changed my mind.  A lot.  And decided to change my major.  Which meant it was best to wait on studying in France.  Which means that the Red Beret is actually Stateside again.  But this does not mean that the adventures will end!  Instead, there will be fewer and they will not take place in Europe for the next year and a half until I do study in France.

Another thing is that I got a little bit lazy on the picture-taking aspect.  And my camera died at Oktoberfest, so I have very few from there.  Also, towards the end I got so busy in Berlin with my classes, volunteering, and program activities that I hardly had time to breathe, much less post my adventures.

So a big I'M SORRY from the soul and the hat, but we'll catch up and be back before long!

Here's what you can look forward to:

-Oktoberfest (all 3 pictures before my camera died)
-A Polish border town
-Dublin, Ireland
-Berliner Weihnachtsmarkt
-Beckerich, Luxembourg
-Brugge

...and perhaps a few extra that I may have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment